Webinar and Matchmaking: Green Opportunities with the EEA and Norway Grants
The EEA and Norway Grants webinar and matchmaking on Green opportunities went down on 19-20 May. A 300 participants from Bulgaria, Romania, Norway and Iceland followed the three info sessions. It was followed by a matchmaking event where 115 participants met in bilateral B2B meetings aimed to establish cooperation on green opportunities.
We would like to hear from you! You feedback about our events is invaluable. Please take our quick survey to let us know how you experienced the event. It will only take a couple of minutes.
(Re)visit the presentations from the webinar:
- The Concept of Green Industry Innovation
- Highlights – business
- The Energy Sector
- Energy Programme in Romania
- Start-up calls in Romania and Bulgaria
- How to find a possible partner?
Funding for projects
Innovation Norway operates three programmes focussed on energy and green innovation in Romania and Bulgaria under the EEA and Norway Grants.
During spring 2021, the programmes offer a variety of Green Opportunities for financing to:
- Hydropower (EEA Grants) with deadline 31 May
- Green Industry Innovation (Norway Grants) in Bulgaria with deadline 24 June
- Electrification of Households in Romania (EEA and Norway Grants) with deadline 30 June
- Other Renewable Energy Sources in Romania (Norway Grants) with deadline 8 September
- Green Industry Innovation in Romania (EEA Grants) with deadlines 15 and 22 September
- Geothermal in Romania (EEA Grants) with deadline 30 September.
- Support for startups in Romania (EEA Grants) and Bulgaria (Norway Grants) coming in May
- Research and Development in Romania (EEA Grants) coming in May
The EEA Grants are funded by Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein so entities from these countries can be partners in the project. The Norway Grants is funded by Norway and open only for Norwegian entities as partners.
Finding a partner in Norway
Are you a Bulgarian or Romanian enterprise looking for a partner in Norway? The Explorer is the official marketplace for green technology from Norway.