30/06/2021: Romania, Energy, Electrification of Households
(UPDATE: Following the publication of ANRE Order no. 17/2021 there have been made changes ref. Eligibility of costs regarding the extension of electricity distribution networks and the connection of household users (households) - for details please check the updated FAQ document.)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) of the Electrification of Households (RO/EN) (updated 28.06.2021)
Extended deadline to submit project applications: Wednesday, 30 June 2021, 14:00 Romanian time.
Mandatory attachments to the project application
- Expected outcomes of the implementation of the project (template)
- Detailed Activity Based Budget (DABB) and financial projections for the project, in signed PDF format and Excel file (template) (updated 15.02.2021)
- Disbursement Plan (template)
- Project Implementation Plan (template)
- Procurement Plan (template)
- Letter of Commitment (template)
- Project Document (template) (to be submitted only by non-economic operators, e.g. public authorities and NGOs without economic activities)
Business Plan (template) (to be submitted only by entities involved in economic activities)
- Draft Partnership Agreement (template) (if relevant)
- CVs of the project management team (template)
- Communication Plan (template)
- Self-declaration re. undertaking in difficulty (template)
- Self-declaration regarding clean tax and criminal record of the Applicant (and Partner(s) – if relevant) and of the legal representative(s) (template).
If applicable (projects implemented in partnership): Self-declaration regrading clean tax and criminal records of the Partner(s) and of its legal representative(s) (template)
- If the Applicant is a Small or Medium Enterprise (SME): Self-declaration re. SME (template)
- Relevant Registration Certificates and statutory documents
- Certified annual financial accounts of the Applicant for 2018 and 2019 (in Romanian) - which bears the Applicant’s signature (electronic or handwritten) and the fiscal’s authority registration number (index).
- The balance sheet as per 31 December 2020, certified by the legal representative and their financial officer.
- The annual report should include (as applicable): the business description/ the activities of the organization/ the activities of the public institution, management’s analysis, reporting on internal controls, Audit report (if the case), notes to the financial statements, risk control processes and analysis, strategic direction, operational and financial performance, listing of the board and directors of the company/organization/public institution. (updated 16.03.2021)
- (If applicable i.e. Applicant does not recover VAT) Self-declaration on eligibility of VAT (template)
- Approval of the household owner/permanent resident to install on the property the necessary equipment used to provide the household with electricity (template).
- List of unelectrified households proposed to be electrified (template).
- (Only for project applications submitted in Romanian) Project Application Form (template).
Essential Reading for Project Applicants
- Standard Terms and Conditions
- Project Assessment Criteria and Methodology – focus area Electrification of households
- Guidelines on Cross-Cutting Issues
- Communication Guidelines
- Conversion Guidelines Emissions
- Glossary of Terms
- Guideline for Detailed Activity Based Budget (DABB) and Financial Forecast (updated 09.02.2021)