Call for Proposals, Call 1.1 Hydropower
Call 1.1 ‘Increased capacity to deliver renewable energy’ – Hydropower, for the Energy Programme in Romania, is now closed.
Call 1.1 on Hydropower is now closed.
- 6 project applications received
- Call budget: € 7.200.000
- Total budget of project applications received is € 6.873.815, out of which € 5.435.785 represents the requested grant.
Mandatory attachments to the project application
- Expected outcomes of the implementation of the project (template)
- Detailed Activity Based Budget (DABB) and financial projections for the project, in signed PDF format and Excel file (template) (updated 21.12.20)
- Disbursement Plan (template)
- Project Implementation Plan (template)
- Procurement Plan (template)
- Letter of Commitment (template)
- Project Document (template) (to be submitted only by non-economic operators, e.g. public authorities and NGOs without economic activities)
Business Plan (template) (to be submitted only by entities involved in economic activities)
- Draft Partnership Agreement (template) (if relevant)
- CVs of the project management team (template)
- Communication Plan (template)
- Self-declaration re. undertaking in difficulty (template)
- If the Applicant is a Small or Medium Enterprise (SME): Self-declaration re. SME (template)
- Self-declaration regarding clean tax and criminal record of the Applicant (and Partner(s) – if relevant) and of the legal representative(s) (template).
If applicable (projects implemented in partnership): Self-declaration regrading clean tax and criminal records of the Partner(s) and of its legal representative(s) (template)
- Relevant Registration Certificates and statutory documents
- Certified annual financial accounts of the Applicant for 2018 and 2019 (in Romanian) - which bears the Applicant’s signature (electronic or handwritten) and the fiscal’s authority registration number (index).
- The balance sheet as per 31 December 2020, certified by the legal representative and their financial officer.
- The annual report should include (as applicable): the business description/ the activities of the organization/ the activities of the public institution, management’s analysis, reporting on internal controls, Audit report (if the case), notes to the financial statements, risk control processes and analysis, strategic direction, operational and financial performance, listing of the board and directors of the company/organization/public institution. (updated 16.03.2021)
- (If applicable i.e. Applicant does not recover VAT) Self-declaration on eligibility of VAT (template)
Essential Reading for Project Applicants
Sist oppdatert :