30/09/2021: Romania, Energy, Geothermal Energy
© Adrien Olichon
Call 2.1 ‘Increased capacity to deliver renewable energy’ – Geothermal is now closed. Initial results: 4 project applications receievd Call budget: € 3.251.000 Total budget of project applications received is € 8,245,079, out of which €4,803,273 represents the requested grant
Read the call text in English: Call for Proposal, Call 2.1 – Geothermal Energy
Read the call text in Romanian: Call for Proposal, Call 2.1 - Geothermal Energy
Mandatory Attachments to the Project Application
- Expected outcomes of the implementation of the project (template)
- Detailed Activity Based Budget (DABB) and financial projections for the project, in signed PDF format and Excel file (template)
- Disbursement Plan (template)
- Project Implementation Plan (template)
- Procurement Plan (template)
- Letter of Commitment (template)
- Project Document (template) Project Document (for non-economic operators, e.g. public authorities and NGOs without economic activities) or Business Plan (template) (for entities involved in economic activities)
- Draft Partnership Agreement (template) (if relevant)
- CVs of the project management team (template)
- Communication Plan (template)
- If applicavle (i.e. the Applicant is an undertaking): Self-declaration re. undertaking in difficulty (template)
- Self-declaration regarding clean tax and criminal record of the Applicant (and Partner(s) – if relevant) and of the legal representative(s) (template).
If applicable (projects implemented in partnership): Self-declaration regrading clean tax and criminal records of the Partner(s) and of its legal representative(s) (template)
- If the Applicant is a Small or Medium Enterprise (SME): Self-declaration re. SME (template)
- (If applicable i.e. Applicant does not recover VAT) Self-declaration on eligibility of VAT (template)
- Relevant Registration Certificates and statutory documents
a) Applicants – undertakings:
- Certificate of Status (‘Certificat Constatator’) issued by the Romanian Trade Register Office (which should include extensive information about the enterprise’s up to date status).
b) Applicants – NGOs:
- law court decision for the establishment of the NGO;
- latest approved Statute;
- law court decision regarding the latest version of the Statute (if the case).
c) Applicants – public:
- incorporation documents demonstrating that the Applicant is a public authority/entity in Romania, registered in Romania.
- registration certificate (or similar), issued by the competent authority in the Donor State (Norway/Iceland/Liechtenstein)/Beneficiary State (Romania);
- latest approved statute (or similar), which proves that the Partner’s main activity is closely related to the activities in which its contribution is proposed.
- Certified annual financial accounts of the Applicant for 2019 and 2020 (in Romanian) - which bears the Applicant’s signature (electronic or handwritten) and the fiscal’s authority registration number (index).
- The trial balance sheet as per 31 June 2020, certified by the legal representative and their financial officer.
- Applicant’s Annual report (year 2020), which should include (as applicable): the business description/ the activities of the organization/ the activities of the public institution, management’s analysis, reporting on internal controls, Audit report (if the case), notes to the financial statements, risk control processes and analysis, strategic direction, operational and financial performance, listing of the board and directors of the company/organization/public institution.
Essential Reading for Project Applicants
- Standard Terms and Conditions for EEA/Norway Grants programmes operated by Innovation Norway
- Project Assessment Criteria and Methodology – Call 2.1 GeothermalProject Assessment Criteria and Methodology
- Guidelines on Cross-Cutting Issues and Good Business Practice
- Communication Guidelines
- Conversion Guidelines Emissions
- Glossary of Terms
- Guideline for Detailed Activity Based Budget (DABB) and Financial Forecast
Sist oppdatert :