Webinar on new Open Calls for Proposals on Soft Measures in Croatia and Greece, and an Online Matchmaking for Partnerships
The Business and Innovation Programmes in Greece and Croatia are funded by Norway, and in case of Greece also by Iceland and Liechtenstein, through the EEA and Norway Grants (2014-2021). Both programmes are operated by Innovation Norway. Both programmes have just launched a new call for project proposals on Soft Measures with funding available to projects that will lead to an increased capacity for business development for businesses in Greece and Croatia in the areas of Green Industry Innovation and Blue Growth (for both countries) and in ICT (only for projects implemented in Greece).
Open Calls for Project Proposals on Soft Measures
The calls aim to support businesses in Greece and Croatia increase their capacity for business development through activities such as:
- Networking with clients and partners
- Cooperation in clusters, associations or networks
- Support to female entrepreneur
- Training to fill skill gaps
- Feasibility studies
- Getting new insights about markets or technologies
- Other types of competence-building
- EUR 1 million available
- Applicants can be businesses or not-for-profit organisations based in Greece
- Partner can be any entity in Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein, or in Greece
- Focus areas: Green Industry Innovation, Blue Growth and ICT
- Deadline 10 May 2023
See Pre-Announcement here.
Call to be published soon.
- Approximately EUR 700,000 available
- Applicants can be businesses or not-for-profit organisations based in Croatia
- Partner can be any entity in Norway or in Croatia
- Focus areas: Green Industry Innovation and Blue Growth
- Deadline 10 May 2023
Online Matchmaking and B2B Meeting
The matchmaking will be held online through this platform - B2Match. Register by making a profile here. When your profile is accepted, you will be able to see all the other profiles and contact the ones which are relevant for you and your project idea. You can also schedule B2B meetings directly on this platform.
The platform will remain open throughout the duration of the calls.
The open calls present an excellent opportunity for Norwegian entities, clusters, NGOs, commercial or non-commercial organisations to be project partners, benefit from the grants, increase their visibility and form strategic partnerships across national borders.
You will have the opportunity to organise meetings with entities from Norway (both, Greek and Croatian entities), Iceland, or Liechtenstein (only Greek entities), or with the Programme Teams in Greece/Croatia to discuss your idea, find partners, and receive support for your application.
Partnership projects will be prioritized in the assessment process.
Travel Support for partnerships
The programme also offers travel grants for Greek, Croatian and Norwegian, Icelandic and Liechtenstein partners to meet and jointly develop a project application together. The aim of the travel grants is to strengthen cooperation and business partnerships between Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein, and Greece and between Norway and Croatia.
The Business Innovation Programmes
The programme is supported through the EEA and Norway Grants and operated by Innovation Norway.
Find more information on Business Innovation Programme in Greece.