10/05/23: Greece: Call for Proposals on Soft Measures
Soft Measures Call text in English.
Soft Measures Call text in Greek.
Deadline: 10 May 2023 at 13.00 Greek local time.
Mandatory attachments to the project application:
- Application Form
- Detailed Activity Based Budget
- Relevant Registration Certificates and statutory documents
- Self-declaration of the Applicant (and Partner(s)) -if relevant
- CVs for the project management team
- Letter of Commitment
- Draft Partnership Agreement - if relevant
- Expected outcomes of the implementation of the project
Essential Reading for Project Applicants
- Standard Terms and Conditions
- Guidelines on Cross-Cutting Issues
- Communication Guidelines
- Glossary of Terms
- Guidelines for Detailed Budget
- Frequently Asked Questions
The total amount available for projects is 1,000,000 euro.
- The minimum amount of grant to apply for is 10,000 euro.
- The maximum amount of grant to apply for is 200,000 euro.
The projects must contribute to increased competitiveness for Greek enterprises, preferably in close cooperation with partners from Norway (donor state).
This call aims to support businesses to increase their business development capacity through the folllowing
- Networking with clients and partners;
- Cooperation in clusters, associations or networks;
- Support to female entrepreneurship;
- Training to fill in skill gaps;
- Feasibility studies:
- Getting new insights about markets or technologies;
- Other types of competence building.
Funding is available for projects within the focus areas of Green Industry Innovation, ICT and Blue Growth.
Who can apply?
- SMEs, and large companies with no more than 25% public ownership, established as legal entities in Greece.
- Not-for profit organisations (including clusters and business associations) established as legal entities in Greece.
Who can be a partner?
Any public or private entity, commercial or non-commercial and non-governmental organisations, established as a legal person in Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein or in Greece.
Wednesday, 10 May 2023 at 13.00 Greek time.
All projects must be completed by April 30, 2024
Innovation Norway organised a webinar that presented the open call and answered questions on 15 March 2023. See the recording here:
Online Matchmaking and B2B Meeting
B2Match. Register by making a profile here. You will be able to see all the other profiles and contact the ones which are relevant for you and your project idea. You can also schedule B2B meetings directly on this platform.
The platform will remain open until the deadline of the call.