Social Dialogue Decent Work Programme
About the Programme
The objective of the Programme is strengthened tripartite cooperation between employer organisations, trade unions and public authorities and the promotion of decent work. The Programme finances projects that contribute to stronger cooperation between social partners and public authorities at different levels, preferably in close cooperation with Norwegian partners. Funding is available for projects which support social dialogue, improve decent work practices and facilitate access to employment.
The Programme is part of Norway Grants 2014-2021 financial mechanism which contributes to the reduction of economic and social disparities in the European Economic Area (EEA) and to strengthen the bilateral relations between Norway and the Beneficiary States.
Areas of Support and Programme Specifics
Areas of Support
- Social dialogue and tripartite dialogue structures and practices
- Focus on the benefits of decent work
- Access to employment and participation in the labour market
- Gender equality and non-discrimination in the workplace
- Work-life balance
- Employee adaptability and life-long learning
- Youth employment
- Public sector social dialogue
- Tripartite dialogue on employment contracts, working hours, pensions and benefits
- Work-related crime
Programme Area Specifics
The programme supports social dialogue and contribute to ensure that all Beneficiary Countries are better equipped to deal with the challenges following high unemployment and to establish decent work objectives, in close cooperation with Norwegian partners.
The programme offers funding for projects that wish to achieve the following three outcomes:
- Outcome 1: Improved social dialogue and cooperation
- Outcome 2: Enhanced implementation of the decent work agenda (fair and decent working conditions)
- Outcome 3: Facilitated access to employment (this outcome is limited to following countries: the Czech Republic, Estonia, Poland, Romania and Slovakia).
For updated information about the Programme, we encourage you to check this website regularly.
Further inquiries may be done at the programme email address: [email protected].
Important note: The Fund Operator will not return the submitted project applications to the entities and the personal information will be processed in line with the respective EU GDPR regulations and internal rules of Innovation Norway.