Slovakia - Business Development, Innovation and SMEs
The Programme is part of the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021. The EEA and Norway Grants aim at contributing to the reduction of economic and social disparities in the European Economic Area (EEA) and to the strengthening of bilateral relations between the Donor States (Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein) and the Beneficiary States.
Areas of Support and Programme Specifics
The programme consists of the following three focus areas. More detailed information concerning each focus area can be read here.
- Green Industry Innovation
- Welfare Technology and Ambient Assisted Living
- Education, Scholarships, Apprenticeships and Youth Entrepreneurship
- International mobility projects: The international mobility projects will be seperated into higher education level and upper-secondary level.
- Institutional cooperation projects: Similarly, projects within institutional cooperation will focus on higher education level and upper-secondary level.
- The Bilateral Fund will support projects aimed at exchanging experience, networking, sharing know-how and technology.