Romania: Increasing the competitiveness of the Romanian general mechanics sector
Tempo Pam is performing mechanical processing activities of metal work pieces and products and assembly services for machines and installations.
The company has applied for the EEA and Norway Grants in order to:
- expand its production space
- invest in production equipment and related software
Some of the equipment Tempo Pam has purchased with the help of the EEA and Norway Grants are: vertical machining center with numerical control, laser cutting machine, automatic welding machine with positioning and rotating table, guillotine for debiting metal sheets, CNC press break, computer+license and programming software for CNC machinery.
- Annual growth in turnover - increase with 23% for year 2023 comparing with baseline year 2019.
- Annual growth in net operational profit - increase with 177% for year 2023 comparing with baseline year 2019.
- Annual decrease of CO2 emissions – decrease with 5 297 Kg CO2 compared with baseline year 2019
- Number of jobs created: 2
- Investment in innovative environmentally friendly technologies – 9 new, modern equipment (and software) acquired in order to increase the capacity of production of current projects and possibility to obtain new products.
- One of the production halls extended with 89,17 square meters
The SMEs Growth Programme in Romania
The project is supported by Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein through the EEA and Norway Grants. See more opportunities under the SMEs Growth Programme.