First Energy Audit Call
The first Call for Proposals for Energy Audits under the Energy Efficiency Focus Area is closed.
Call for Proposals (closed April 25th 2019)
Results for SGS-2:
- Call budget: € 300.000;
- 9 project applications received;
- Total budget of project applications received is € 111.315, out of which € 75.509 represents the requested grant.
Mandatory attachments to the Project Application
- Letter of Commitment (template)
- Self-declaration re. undertaking in difficulty (template);
- Self-declaration regrading clean tax and criminal record of the Applicant and of the legal representative(s);
- Relevant Registration Certificates and statutory documents;
- Applicants - enterprises: the entire version of the good standing certificate (‘certificat constatator’) issued by the Romanian Trade Register Office (which should include extensive information about enterprise’s up to date status);
- Applicants – NGOs: the law court decision for the establishment of the NGO and the latest approved statute of law court decision regarding the latest version of the statute (if the case);
- Applicants – public entities: relevant statutory document showing that the Applicant is a legal entity registered in Romania (e.g. law court decision for mayor’s validation/validation decision of the Local/County Council).
- Certified annual accounts of the Applicant for 2017 and 2016, and the balance sheet/profit & loss statement as per 30 June 2018 (Romanian) as well as the latest approved and registered at the national financial authority’s trial balance sheet for 2019.
- Project Document describing possible future investment project on “Energy Efficiency and its potential for energy and cost efficiency” (template).
Essential Reading for Project Applicants
Please find below the list of documents which are relevant for this present Call:
Sist oppdatert :