First Call on Electrification
The Call for Proposals was closed on June 12th, 2019.
Results for Call 6(a) (EEA Grants) & Call 6(b) (Norway Grants): Electrification of households
• Calls budget:€ 10.000.000 (€ 5.000.000 EEA Grants + € 5.000.000 Norway Grants);
• 2 project applications received;
• Total budget of project applications received is € 841.000, out of which € 712.400 represents the requested grant.
Mandatory attachments to the Project Application
- Expected outcomes of the implementation of the project
- Detailed Activity Budget
- Disbursement Plan
- Project Implementation Plan
- Procurment Plan
- Letter of Commitment
- Business plan or Project Document
- Draft Partnership Agreement (if relevant)
- CVs of the project management team
- Communication Plan (no template available)
- Self-declaration regarding undertaking in difficulty
- Self-declaration regarding clean tax and criminal record of the Applicant (and Partner(s) - if relevant) and of the legal representative(s)
- Relevan Registration Certificates and statutory documents (no template available)
- Applicants - undertakings: certificate of status (‘certificat constatator’) issued by the Romanian Trade Register Office (which should include extensive information about the enterprise’s up to date status).
- Applicants - NGOs:
- Law court decision for the establishment of the NGO;
- Latest approved statute;
- Law court decision regarding the latest version of the statute (if the case).
- Applicants - public: incorporation documents demonstrating that the Applicant is a public authority/entity in Romania, registered in Romania.
- Registration certificate (or similar), issued by the compotent authority in the Donor State (Iceland, Liechtenstein or Norway) / Beneficiary State;
- Latest approved statute (or similar), which proves that the Partner's main activity is closely related to the activities in which its contribution is proposed.
- Certified annual financial accounts of the Applicant for 2017 and 2016, and the balance sheet/profit & loss statement as per 30 June 2018 (Romanian) as well as the latest approved and registered at the national financial authority’s trial balance sheet for 2019. (no template available)
- Applicant’s Annual report (year 2018) (no template available)
Essential Reading for Project Applicants
- Standard Terms and Conditions
- Project Assessment Criteria and Methodology - focus area Electrification
- Guidelines on Cross-Cutting Issues and Good Business Practice
- Communication Guidelines
- Application Form Guidance
- Conversion Guidelines for Emissions (if relevant)
- Glossary of terms
Report on Focus Area Electrification:
- Assessment and Recommendations on Electricity Supply Solutions for 10.000 Romanian households not connected to the electricity grid