Energy Efficiency Call
The Energy Efficiency Call is closed. List of frequently asked questions Results For Call 4(a), 4(b) and SGS-3, ‘'Increased energy efficiency in place", a total of 45 applications have been received. Grant amount applied for € 38 636 584. Small Grants Scheme – SGS Call 3: Available amount: € 3 000 000; 8 project applications received. Total budget of project applications received is € 1 111 922, out of which € 908 292 represents the requested grant. Call 4(a) and Call 4(b): Available amount: € 9 985 175. 37 project applications received. Total budget of project applications received is € 50 177 665, out of which € 37 403 411 represents the requested grant.
Mandatory attachments to the project application
- Expected outcomes of the implementation of the project
- Detailed Activity Budget - updated 2019-09-17
- Disbursement Plan - minor update 2019-09-19
- Project Implementation Plan - minor update 2019-11-29
- Procurement Plan
- Letter of Commitment
- Business plan - minor update 2019-09-19 or Project Document - minor update 2019-09-10
- Draft Partnership Agreement
- CVs of the project management team
- Communication Plan (no template available)
- Self-declaration regarding undertaking in difficulty
- Self-declaration regarding clean tax and criminal record of the Applicant (and Partner(s) - if relevant)
- Relevant Registration Certificates and statutory documents (no template available)
- a) for Applicants - undertakings: certificate of status (‘certificat constatator’) issued by the Romanian Trade Register Office (which should include extensive information about the enterprise’s up to date status).
- b) for Applicants - NGOs:
- Law court decision for the establishment of the NGO;
- Latest approved statute;
- Law court decision regarding the latest version of the statute (if the case).
- c) for Applicants - public: incorporation documents demonstrating that the Applicant is a public authority/entity in Romania, registered in Romania.
- d) for Partners:
- Registration certificate (or similar), issued by the compotent authority in the Donor State (Iceland, Liechtenstein or Norway) / Beneficiary State;
- Latest approved statute (or similar), which proves that the Partner's main activity is closely related to the activities in which its contribution is proposed.
- Certified annual financial accounts of the Applicant for 2017 and 2016, and the balance sheet/profit & loss statement as per 30 June 2018 (Romanian) as well as the latest approved and registered at the national financial authority’s trial balance sheet for 2018. (no template available)
- Applicant’s Annual report (year 2018) (no template available)
Essential reading for project applicants
- Standard Terms and Conditions
- Project Assessment Criteria and Methodology
- Guidelines on Cross-Cutting Issues
- Communication Guidelines
- Application Form Guidance - minor update 2019-09-19
- Conversion Guidelines for Emissions
- Glossary of Terms - new 2019-09-16
Sist oppdatert :