Croatia - Interim Reports
Interim Reports/Final Report must cover minimum three and maximum six months. The timeline to submit reports is set by the Project Promoter in the Disbursement Plan.
Interim Reports/Final Report must be submitted exclusively through the on-line Reporting Platform and include:
- Narrative Interim/Final Report (template)
- Financial Report (template) with updated Disbursement Plan
- Audit report in English (in line with the requirements provided in the Standard Terms and Conditions annexed to the project contract)
- Bank statement for project account(s), covering the reporting period
- Semi-annual/annual balance sheet or trail balance sheet of the company/organization/public authority
- Timesheets for the project staff (no template provided)
- Other documents, such as power of attorney, invoices
All data provided must be consistent with the project documents, including but not limited to the Detailed Activity Budget, Disbursement Plan and Project Implementation Plan.
Supporting documents and templates for the submission of Interim/Final Reports:
- Audit Report Minimum Requirements
- Documents for type of expenses
- Statement on conflict of interest
- Financial Identification Form (template)
After submitting the Interim/Final Report through the on-line Reporting Platform, please inform by email your case handler from Innovation Norway, with a copy to the Programme email address: [email protected]
With the exceptions stipulated in paragraph 7.3 of Standard Terms and Conditions, any modifications of the project shall be subject to Innovation Norway’s prior written approval. In case you intend to request for project modification, please send an email to the case handler responsible for your project, with a copy to the Programme email address. Depending on the scope of modification you will be requested to provide a written justification and update of selected project documents.