24/06/2021: Bulgaria, Green Industry Innovation, Small Grant Scheme
Read the call text in English: 2nd Call for Proposals on Green Industry Innovation - Small Grant Scheme
Read the call text in Bulgarian: 2nd Call for Proposals on Green Industry Innovation - Small Grant Scheme
See the mandatory attachments and essential reding below.
Thursday, 24 June 2021, 13:00 (Bulgarian time)
Projects can last until September 2023 at the latest.
A total of 1,700,000 euro.
Between 50,000 euro and 200,000 euro per project.
The projects should contribute to increased competitiveness for Bulgarian enterprises within green industry innovation, including growth in turnover, net operational profit and job creation.
Projects are also expected to develop and apply innovative products, services, technologies as well as reduction of CO2 emissions and more energy efficient production processes.
The call will support projects that will carry out activities within the enterprise applying for funding in Green Industry Innovation.
- development, implementation and investment in innovative environmentally friendly
- development of green products, services, technologies
- development and implementation of greener production processes
Who can apply?
SMEs in Bulgaria.
Who can be partner?
Any private or public entity, commercial or non-commercial or NGO established as a legal person in Norway or in Bulgaria.
Mandatory attachments to the project application
- Expected outcomes of the implementation of the project
- Detailed Activity Budget
- Disbursement Plan
- Project Implementation Plan
- Procurement Plan
- Letter of Commitment
- Business plan
- Draft Partnership Agreement
- CVs of the project management team
- Communication plan
- Self-declaration regarding undertaking in difficulty
- Self-declaration regarding clean tax and criminal record of the Applicant (and Partner(s) - if relevant)