22/09/2021: Romania, Green Industry Innovation, Blue Growth and ICT
Read the call text in English: 2nd Call for Proposals - SMEs Growth in Romania, Small Grants Scheme
Read the call text in Romanian: 2nd Call for Proposals - SMEs Growth in Romania, Small Grants Scheme
See the mandatory attachments and essential reding below.
Wednesday, 22 September 2021, 13:00 (Romanian time)
Projects can last until April 2024 at the latest.
A total of 5,508,241 euro.
Between 50,000 euro and 200,000 euro per project.
Areas of support
- Green Industry Innovation
- Blue Growth
The projects should contribute to increased competitiveness for Romanian enterprises within the areas of support, including growth in turnover and net operational profit and job creation.
Projects are also expected to contribute to develop and apply innovative products, services, technologies as well as to reduce CO2 emissions through more energy efficient production processes.
Who can apply?
Enterprises with no more than 25% public ownership, established as legal persons in Romania. In addition, for Green Industry Innovation area, not-for-profit organisations established as legal persons in Romania are also eligible.
The applicant must have been established for at least three fiscal years at the deadline for submission of project proposals for the areas of Green Industry Innovation and Blue Growth, and at least one fiscal year at the deadline for submission of project proposals for the focus area ICT.
The Romanian enterprise applies on behalf of the partners in the projects.
Who can be partner?
Eligible partners are any private or public entity, commercial or non-commercial, established as a legal person in Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein or in Romania.
Mandatory attachments to the project application
1. Expected outcomes and Outputs of the implementation of the project
2. Detailed Activity Based Budget in excel format;
3. Disbursement Plan
4. Project Implementation Plan
5. Procurement Plan
6. Letter of Commitment
7. Business plan
8. Draft Partnership Agreement (if relevant)
9. CVs of the project management team
10. Self-declaration regarding undertaking in difficulty
11. Self-declaration regarding clean tax and criminal record of the Applicant (and Partner(s) - if relevant) and of the legal representative(s)
12. Communication Plan
13. Relevant Registration Certificates and statutory documents;
- certificate of status (‘certificat constatator’) issued by the Romanian Trade Register Office
(which should include extensive information about enterprise’s up to date status)
- Relevant registration certificate (or similar), issued by the competent authority in the Donor
14. Certified annual accounts of the Applicant for 2018, 2019 and 2020, bearing the Applicant’s
signature (electronic or handwritten) and fiscal authority registration number (index)
15. Applicant’s annual report for year 2020
Essential Reading for Project Applicants
1. Standard Terms and Conditions
2. Project Assessment Criteria and Methodology
3. Guidelines on Cross-Cutting Issues
4. Communication Guidelines
5. Glossary of Terms
6. Conversion Guidelines Emissions
7. Guideline for Detailed Budget and Financial Forecast
8. FAQ - Business Programme - all countries
9. Top Most Common Mistakes