14/10/2021: Romania, Energy, Research and Development
Read the call text in English: Call for Proposals - Research and Development
Read the call text in Romanian: Call for Proposal - Research and Development
- 5 project applications receievd
- Call budget: €4.100.100
- Total budget of project applications received is €2,137,560, out of which €1,771,127 represents the requested grant
Mandatory attachments to the project application
14. Relevant Registration Certificates and statutory documents
a) Applicants – undertakings:
- Certificate of Status (‘Certificat Constatator’) issued by the Romanian Trade Register Office (which should include extensive information about the enterprise’s up to date status).
b) Applicants – NGOs:
- law court decision for the establishment of the NGO.
- latest approved Statute.
- law court decision regarding the latest version of the Statute (if the case).
c) Applicants – public:
- incorporation documents demonstrating that the Applicant is a public authority/entity in Romania, registered in Romania.
- registration certificate (or similar), issued by the competent authority in the Donor State (Iceland, Liechtenstein or Norway)/Beneficiary State (Romania).
- latest approved statute (or similar), which proves that the Partner’s main activity is closely related to the activities in which its contribution is proposed.
15. Certified annual financial accounts of the Applicant for 2019 and 2020 (in Romanian) which bears the Applicant’s signature (electronic or handwritten) and the fiscal’s authority registration number (index).
16. Trial balance sheet as per June 2021.
17. Applicant’s annual report (year 2020), the annual report should include (as applicable): the business description/ the activities of the organisation/ the activities of the public institution, management’s analysis, reporting on internal controls, Audit report (if the case), notes to the financial statements, risk control processes and analysis, strategic direction, operational and financial performance, listing of the board and directors of the company/organisation/public institution.”