10/05/2023: Call for Proposals on Soft Measures – Business Development Skills in Croatia
See Call text here
To apply, please fill in the application form and all mandatory attachments from the list below and submit all the documentation to Innovation Norway, to email: [email protected].
The projects must contribute to increased competitiveness for Croatian enterprises, preferably in close cooperation with partners from Norway (donor state).
This call aims to support businesses to increase their business development capacity through the following
- Networking with clients and partners;
- Cooperation in clusters, associations or networks;
- Support to female entrepreneurship;
- Training to fill in skill gaps;
- Feasibility studies:
- Getting new insights about markets or technologies;
- Other types of competence building.
Funding is available for projects within the focus areas of Green Industry Innovation and Blue Growth.
The total amount available for projects is 695,852 euro.
- The minimum amount of grant to apply for is 10,000 euro.
- The maximum amount of grant to apply for is 200,000 euro.
Who can apply?
- SMEs, and large companies with no more than 25% public ownership, established as legal entities in Croatia.
- Not-for profit organisations (including clusters and business associations) established as legal entities in Croatia.
Who can be a partner?
Any public or private entity, commercial or non-commercial and non-governmental organisations, established as a legal person in Norway or in Croatia.
Wednesday, 10 May 2023 at 13.00 Croatian time.
All projects must be completed by April 30, 2024
Innovation Norway organised a webinar that presented the open call and answered questions on 15 March 2023. See the recording here:
Online Matchmaking and B2B Meeting
B2Match. Register by making a profile here. You will be able to see all the other profiles and contact the ones which are relevant for you and your project idea. You can also schedule B2B meetings directly on this platform.
The platform will remain open until the deadline of the call.
The call is supported by Norway through the EEA and Norway Grants. See more opportunities under the Business Innovation Programme.
 as defined in the Commission Recommendation 2003/3611 https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32003H0361&from=EN
 all projects, even those implemented by NGOs, must contribute to “Improving Capacity for Business Development” and (optionally) to “Strengthening bilateral relations in the business sector”) and end beneficiaries of the projects can only be Croatia businesses. However, (part of the) activities could be carried out by NGOs.
Application Form and Mandatory Attachments
- Application Form
- Detailed Activity Based Budget
- Relevant Registration Certificates and statutory documents
- Self-declaration of the Applicant (and Partner(s)) -if relevant
- CVs for the project management team
- Letter of Commitment
- Draft Partnership Agreement - if relevant
- Expected outcomes of the implementation of the project